This policy was last modified on May 25, 2018.
1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
Given below are some examples of the type of personal information that Health Freedom Idaho may collect and how we may use it. You are advised to read the same.
What personal information we collect:
When you submit information upon registration, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, password, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences, including any other usage and interaction details with Health Freedom Idaho, or a Health Freedom Idaho affiliated company. You may be required to update your information from time to time for which you shall be sent notifications.
How we use your personal information:
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on our latest product announcements, software updates and upcoming events, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages. It also helps us to improve our services, content and advertising. If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out at any time by updating your preferences on the Website.
- We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising and to personalize and improve your experience.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications and changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Since, this information is important to your interaction with Health Freedom Idaho, you cannot opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve Health Freedom Idaho's products, services and customer communications.
- To register for an account with us to use the Website and/or to build a website of your own.
- To vendors and other third party service providers who require access to your personal information to assist in providing and improving our products. The third parties that access and use your information only on our behalf include companies such as Braintree, PayPal, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, MailChimp, Matomo, Intercom and ZenDesk. For example, we partner with Braintree and PayPal to assist us in processing your payment; Mailchimp enables us to send you notifications and marketing emails (subject to your preferences); Intercom and Zendesk are used to provide support and service notifications; Google Analytics and Matomo are used for Website traffic and analytics data; and Viglink and Zendesk are used to facilitate our customer support and online Chat service.
2. Who We Share Your Information With
At times Health Freedom Idaho may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Health Freedom Idaho to provide products and services, or that help Health Freedom Idaho market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by Health Freedom Idaho to provide or improve our products, services and advertising, however, it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. We may share and disclose your personally identifiable information only in the limited circumstances described below:
- To Perform Services. In order to operate the Health Freedom Idaho systems properly, we may communicate with third party providers solely for the purpose of or in connection with the services, who are contractually bound to protect your information from unauthorized use or transfer.
- Affiliates. We share personal information with our affiliates when it is reasonably necessary or desirable, such as to help provide services to you or analyze and improve the services we or they provide.
- Users. We share with our Users data regarding usage by End Users of their sites. For example, we provide a user with information about what web pages the End User visited within their Website and how their End Users interacted with their site. This is so users can analyze the usage of their sites and improve their services.
- Service providers. We share personal information with our service providers that perform services on our behalf. For example, we may use third parties to help us provide customer support, data storage, analytics, manage our advertisements within the Website and on other sites, and to send marketing and other communications on our behalf.
- Business partners. We may share personal information with business partners. For example, we may share your personal information when our Services are integrated with their Third Party Services, but only when you have been informed or would otherwise expect such sharing.
- Process payments. We transmit your personal information via an encrypted connection to our payment processor.
- Advertising. We share personal information with third parties so they and we can provide you with tailored advertising and measure and monitor its effectiveness.
- Business transfers. If we're involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of some or all of our assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of that deal.
- Legal obligation. We have a legal obligation to use your personal information, such as to comply with applicable tax and other government regulations or to comply with a court order or binding law enforcement requests: a) during investigations, for prevention of any illegal activities or suspected fraud; b) situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person; c) violations of any of the terms of the Policy and to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing the Website or its Applications and applicable laws or as otherwise required or permitted by law or as consistent with the legal requirements of United States of America; d) to comply with applicable tax and other government regulations.
- Security. In order to ensure the security and integrity of our Services, may need to use your personal information in order to: a) enforce our Terms of Service and other legal terms and policies; b) to protect your vital interests, or those of others; c) to protect our and others’ interests, rights and property (e.g., to protect our Users from abuse); and d) fraud prevention.
3. Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect non-personal information (data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual). We may collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personal information for any purpose.
Given below are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as industry, language, pin code, area code, unique device identifier, location and the time zone, where a Health Freedom Idaho product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services and advertising.
- We also may collect information regarding customer activities on our Website and from our other products and services.
In the event we combine any non-personal information along with any personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
4. Cookies and Other TechnologiesHealth Freedom Idaho's Website, online services, email messages and advertisements may use "cookies" and other technologies such as pixel tags.
A cookie is a small piece of information that a website can send to your browser which may then be stored on your computer's hard drive. It acts as an anonymous tag that identifies your computer, but not you personally. Cookies have the ability to store information about web pages viewed and the advertisements viewed or clicked. For registered customers, cookies can also save user information and screen preferences. We treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non-personal information.
5. How We Protect Your Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. Health Freedom Idaho takes precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures, to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
When you enter personal information such as a credit card number on our website or via our app, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). For purchases made online with credit cards, we receive your credit card number in encrypted form, and transfer it to our credit card processor, Braintree, for processing. Our employees do not have access to this information. We do not store PIN data or 3-digit security codes.
This Website has various electronic, procedural and physical security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information, or any accidental loss, destruction or damage to data. When you submit your information via the Website, your information is protected through Health Freedom Idaho's security systems. There may be instances where Health Freedom Idaho requires proof of identity before disclosing any of your information to you. You agree to be responsible to protect the security of your username and password and other registration details, if any.
Health Freedom Idaho may create links to other websites. You are requested to be aware that Health Freedom Idaho does not provide any personally identifiable information to such other websites and that it is not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties. You agree that Health Freedom Idaho cannot control these links and Health Freedom Idaho shall not be responsible for any use of such websites. If you have any questions about the security at the Website, you may contact us. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
8. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Health Freedom Idaho is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
9. Contact for any Questions
Please note that for the purposes of EU data protection legislation, Health Freedom Idaho is the data controller of your personal information.
The Website provides the user the opportunity to stop receiving communications from Health Freedom Idaho. In order to do this, you need to send an e-mail to [email protected].